Refer a family
Most families at Covenant have come to us because a friend praised and recommended the school. Many of our teachers have come to us by the same means.
Often one of us will meet a new family that we realize is a likely fit for Covenant. Or sometimes we realize that a family that we have known for sometime would be a good fit. We encourage you to send such families our way–hand them a brochure or direct them to our website. Let them know that the school welcomes visiting families and children and will arrange a tour and a meeting with one of our principals. Various school events are also appropriate for prospective families.
Invite CCA to Speak at Your Organization
The Covenant administrative staff is available to speak to Christian organizations interested in learning more about classical, Christian education and the work of Covenant. Please email [email protected] with opportunities or suggestions.
Other Ideas for Making Covenant Known
- Ask your church for permission to display our brochures (available at the office).
- Leave a brochure with interested friends.
- Email interested friends our website address.
- Wear your Covenant Christian Academy spirit wear apparel!
- Order some apparel from Lands’ End with our embroidered school logo.