Good communication is very important to cultivate community and operate a school effectively. Please make regular use of these communication channels and remember to reach out to teachers and administrators when you need their assistance.
- CCA Website:This our primary resources for communicating to both current and prospective families. We encourage prospective parents to follow the pathway we have created on the website just for you, especially the 6 Steps to Apply page.
- RenWeb: This service enables teachers to inform parents about grades, attendance and discipline reports while providing the school with record keeping and logistical support. Please ensure that your email address on record is kept up to date. You may visit Renweb here: CCA Renweb Login
- Pillar Press: This is our weekly electronic newsletter of upcoming events, school needs, opportunities for service, policy updates, etc. It is an important, regular vehicle for school-wide parent communications.
- Phone Tree: Short-term reminders regarding significant school-wide events or news, including CCA best days. Please contact the office to ensure we have your current phone numbers
- Inscription: This is our school’s student-led newspaper. It is published the old fashion way and available in our school lobby or office.
- Facebook: On our Facebook site we post regular updates about the daily events, needs and opportunities within our school community. We encourage teachers, parents and students, to “like” this page and post or link to any school-related pictures and stories that others would enjoy. Visit the CCA Facebook site here: CCA Facebook